幢 meaning in English
1.(古代旗子一类的东西) pennant or streamer used in ancient china
2.(刻着佛号或经咒的石柱子) a stone pillar inscribed with the buddha's name or the buddhist scriptures
- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- The house was completed five months ago .
- We were deceived into buying that house .
- He is saving up to buy a home for his family .
- They ran that building up in two weeks .
- The skyscraper towers into the clouds .
- A building thirty stories high had been erected .
- They bought that house for a song .
- He had a cottage in the country for years .
- The house was quiet, with no-sounds of activity .
What is the meaning of 幢 in English and how to say 幢 in English? 幢 English meaning, 幢的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.