差 meaning in English
How to pronounce "差"Chinese meaning for "差"Use "差" in a sentence
1.(不相同; 不相合) difference; dissimilarity
Phrases3.[数学] (差数) difference: 6和3的差是3。 the difference between 6 and 3 is 3.
[书面语] (稍微; 较; 尚) slightly; comparatively; a bit
- A miss is as good as a mile .
- The transparency of the powders is poor .
- The function is rather badly behaved .
- We both obeyed him to the letter .
- The motion was lost by a majority of two .
- He repeated what you said word for word .
- She made a lot of noise about the poor food .
- He repeated her statement word for word .
- His eyesight is becoming progressively worse .
- Blunders are generally due to carelessness .
What is the meaning of 差 in English and how to say 差 in English? 差 English meaning, 差的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.