就 meaning in English
How to pronounce "就"Chinese meaning for "就"Use "就" in a sentence
1.(凑近; 靠近) come near; move towards
Phrases2.(到; 开始从事) go to; take up; undertake; engage in; enter upon
Phrases3.(完成; 确定) accomplish; make
Phrases4.(趁着; 顺着) accommodate oneself to; suit; fit
Phrases5.(搭着吃或喝) go with; eat with
(从某方面) with regard to; concerning; on; in respect of [to]: 就目前情况看来 in the light of present situation; 就我所知 so far as i know; 大家就学习问题谈了自己的看法。we all said something about our studies. 就内容来说, 这是一本好书。this is a good book so far as its content is concerned. 双方就共同关心的问题进行了会谈。 the two sides held talks on questions of common interest.
1.(表示在很短的时间以内) at once; right away
Phrases2.(表示事情发生或结束得早) as early as; already; long since
Phrases3.(表示前后事情紧接着) as soon as; right after
Phrases5.(表示对比起来数目大, 次数多, 能力强等) as many as; as much as
Phrases8.(仅仅; 只) only; merely; just
Phrases10.(表示事实正是如此) exactly; precisely
(表示假设的让步) even if
- Since i am not crazy, i do not care .
- With a nod he vanished into the bedroom .
- My own work follows this approach .
- The snowflakes melt the moment they touch one 's hand .
- Cyclization occurs readily with dilute alkali .
- He used to fight at the drop of a hat .
- This requires two sine-cosine resolvers .
- Of course i knew them both directly .
- They were soon blotted out by the night .
- He was knocked off the day we came in .
What is the meaning of 就 in English and how to say 就 in English? 就 English meaning, 就的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.