双手 meaning in English
[ shuāngshǒu ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "双手"Use "双手" in a sentence
- He had good eyes and a pair of fast hands .
- His gloved hands were clasped behind him .
- He hung over it a moment, ashen .
- She rushed out of the room, wringing her hands .
- She buried her face in her hands and wept .
- He thrust his hands into his trousers pockets .
- Piggy clasped his hands in apprehension .
- "i could free my hands," he thought .
- The research director threw up his hands .
- His hands were soiled and rough .