双向电视 meaning in English
How to pronounce "双向电视"Use "双向电视" in a sentence
- two way television
- two-way television
- These two-way tv systems raise serious questions about privacy .
- Users of such two-way tv systems may soon be able to talk to their sets and have them talk back .
- The teaching material combination that a variety of medium such as the literal teaching material , phonic resembling teaching material , classroom on the net and cd - rom education cd use in education and use a face to award , discuss on net of mailbox of telerecording , two - way tv , speech , email , bbs wait for a variety of seesaw pattern , utmost ground satisfies the study need of student of disparate arrangement of ideas
教学中采用文字教材、音像教材、网上课堂和cd - rom教学光盘等多种媒体的教材组合以及采用面授、电视录像、双向电视、语音信箱、电子邮件、 bbs网上讨论等多种交互式的教学辅助手段，最大限度地满足不同层次学生的学习需要。
- In addition to the capability of simultaneous transmission of six and two channels of two - way tv signals by the existing international and national satellite earth stations , nine more channels have been added for international satellite transmission to provide more than 14 channels of simultaneous analog and digital two - way tv information delivery to 12 home and overseas satellites and send video signals all over the world
现有的国际、国内卫星地球站除可同时提供６路和２路双向电视传送能力外，还新增了９路国际卫星电视的上星传输能力，可同时向国内外１ ２颗卫星提供１ ４路以上的模拟和数字双向电视信息传送，将图像信号送至世界各地。
- The teaching programs in the central node are transferred to the teaching terminals , while the request of terminals can be feed back to the central node . thus , the broadcasting of teaching programs can be controlled at both the terminals and the central node , and many functions such as teachings by tv or computer can be carried out . the central node of this distance teaching system is consisted of a smart server controller , which provides the transmission ports , and a program controller , which manages the switch of teaching programs
What is the meaning of 双向电视 in English and how to say 双向电视 in English? 双向电视 English meaning, 雙向電視的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.