切碎 meaning in English
[ qiēsuì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "切碎"Use "切碎" in a sentence
- He let pedrico chop it up to use in fish trap .
- The original form is then shredded and dissolved in acid .
- A flying fish is excellent to eat raw and i would not have to cut him up .
- Aymo had a basin of spaghetti with onions and tinned meat chopped up in it .
- The ultimate machine at the moment is of course the far more expensive full or "metered chop" machine .
- Design of straw shredding device fixed on thresher
- Cut up the carrots before you put them into the pot
- Cut up the carrot before you put them into the pot
- Cut the bacon into small bites and chop the onion
- Chop the figs finely ; transfer the figs to a small bowl