切望 meaning in English
How to pronounce "切望"Chinese meaning for "切望"Use "切望" in a sentence
- We are anxious to see a return to constitutional forms in peru .
- I will say that there is every reason to suppose that these good things have entered into his calculation more largely than a tender solicitude for your happiness strictly requires .
- John would dearly love to visit the great wall of china
- The evening air is eager with the sad music of the water
- I am eager and wakeful ， i am a stranger in a strange land
- Jesus desired to be forever true to his name , to be " god with us "
- You are waiting with anxious eyes at my door ， sleepless and silent
- He stopped before my door and asked me with an eager cry ， " where is she ?
- He longs for them to adjust their behaviour to reflect the righteousness of jesus
- A businessman may be so anxious to grow rich that to this end he sacrifices health and private affections
What is the meaning of 切望 in English and how to say 切望 in English? 切望 English meaning, 切望的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.