切断电源 meaning in English
How to pronounce "切断电源"Use "切断电源" in a sentence
- cut off the electricity supply
- power cutoff
- power dump
- This fact enables the supply to be turned off as required by a switch .
- He stopped the machine by cutting off the electricity
- Do cut - off power supply before replacing saw blades
- Go ahead and shut down your machine and power it down
- Jane , kill the lights . - what ' s that
- Immediately cut - off power supply when the blade is broken
- The fences are still hot . we can ' t cut the juice from here
- If you want to cut off the power , you keep it in the middle .
- Switch off when you leave
- Shut down the computer will turn - off the power of 3 . 5 " ata hdd automatically
What is the meaning of 切断电源 in English and how to say 切断电源 in English? 切断电源 English meaning, 切斷電源的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.