切实 meaning in English
How to pronounce "切实"Chinese meaning for "切实"Use "切实" in a sentence
- 1.(切合实际) practical; feasible; realistic
Phrases2.(实实在在) conscientiously; earnestly
- It is one thing to propose, another to execute .
- It does n't sound feasible .
- It is possible today to exert control over the flow of genetic information .
- The books are very jewish, in a creditable, unsentimental way, in substance and in attitude .
- He shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the united states .
- I can not boast of much success in acquiring the reality of this virtue, but i had a good deal with regard to the appearance of it .
- Posterity will remember him for the books in which neither farce nor bleakness has the upper hand, but in which affection and close knowledge are united .
- Do well broadcast news report in new situation
- The doctor ' s instructions must be fulfilled exactly
- Conscientiously promote the tea - culture in china
What is the meaning of 切实 in English and how to say 切实 in English? 切实 English meaning, 切實的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.