切口 meaning in English
[ qièkǒu ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "切口"Chinese meaning for "切口"Use "切口" in a sentence
- Cruciate incisions heal poorly and are not required .
- He had attached a wheel with notched rim to the clock .
- The stab wound or incision for the drains must be adequate .
- The rotating cylinder with spiral grooves acts as a speed selector .
- The muscle and fascial layers are incised lateral to a rectus incision .
- It occurs in the laceration and contusion as well as in the clean surgical incision .
- Their results showed a more rapid rate of increase in the dynamic sif for blunt than for sharp notches .
- The portions of the crack near the saw cut and along the edges are closed in relation to the center of the crack face .
- A knowledge of the basic principles of wound healing as observed in the surgical incision has applications to all other aspects of surgical science and practice .
- Cases of endometyiosis in postpartum nick report