偏 meaning in English
[ piān ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "偏"Chinese meaning for "偏"Use "偏" in a sentence
- Millikan used a value about 1% too low .
- He jerked his head away from the lilac .
- Why go to norway , of all countries ?
- The clothes in this shop are priced high .
- The crank is an offset section of the crankshaft .
- They chose to ignore his dark side .
- We are embarrassed by his provincialisms .
- The car seems to be pulling to the left .
- The shaft inclines almost 30 degrees .
- The order of partial differentiation is immaterial .