一丝笑容 meaning in English
How to pronounce "一丝笑容"Use "一丝笑容" in a sentence
- a smile lit up one's face
- There is n't a trace of a smile on her face ..
- Paul was half smiling. it was babbitt who rambled now .
- At the concert, though mr. momus sang his most stunning comic songs, and asked his most astonishing riddles, never did a kind smile come to visit foker's lips .
- A smile animated her face
- Our company ' s objective is : with us extremely diligently , receives inexchange your smiling face
- The little old man was no longer smiling ; his face was cadaverous , his eyes bright and keen as steel
- “ i ' ll get your bags , “ edward said with a fake smile . together they headed for the buggy
- Oh , it ' s you ! ’ commander zadak said . he did not smile . ‘ rilla , your father ' s going to be angry
“噢，是你。 ”扎达克司令说话了。他不带一丝笑容： “瑞拉，你父亲会生气的。 ”
- On the boy ' s pale face was a half - smile that seemed to suggest that he was happy to have given his life for his country
- Vandeuvres gave her his word of honor that mme robert had given a spontaneous refusal . he listened and he argued with much gravity , for he was well accustomed to similar scenes and knew how women in such a state ought to be treated
What is the meaning of 一丝笑容 in English and how to say 一丝笑容 in English? 一丝笑容 English meaning, 一絲笑容的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.