一丝不苟 meaning in English
- be strict in one's demands; be conscientious and meticulous; be scrupulous about every detail; meticulously attentive; dot the i's and cross the t's; methodistic; neglect no detail; not to be the least bit negligent; thorough; (work) in a careful and thoroughgoing way; work with meticulous attention and conscientiously; work with the greatest care
- Granny bore the standard for god .
- Billy is punctilious in the performance of his duties .
- Davis stuck to that decision resolve meticulously .
- Miss stackpole was a strictly veracious reporter .
- He was a spry, suave, and very precise general .
- Carefully she rubbed and ironed every fold and every hem .
- The new york ritual was precise and inflexible in such matters .
- He wiped his hands on his fatigue trousers with a slow thorough motion .
- There are many notes which indicate how scrupulous jane is about facts .
- He was the tough man, sounding warnings and bringing bad news .
What is the meaning of 一丝不苟 in English and how to say 一丝不苟 in English? 一丝不苟 English meaning, 一絲不茍的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.