一丝不挂 meaning in English
- in nature's garb;be in the nude;be starknaked; buck naked; have nothing on; in a state of nature; in one's birthday suit; in one's skin; in the altogether; not to have a rag to one's back; not have a stitch on; strip to the buff; without a shred of clothing on; with noting on
- Elizabeth hunter looked as good as naked .
- We saw him running down the road stark naked .
- The strong struck down the weak, the ragged spat on the naked .
- It contained a man, a completely nude woman and four attractive girls, equally nude .
- They boys all went skinny dipping in the river
- I mean , completely starkers . not a stitch
- Elizabeth hunter looked as good as naked
- We saw him running down the road starkers
- Where you ' re pregnant in bed beside me naked
- In the beginning those who rode the waves wore nothing at all
What is the meaning of 一丝不挂 in English and how to say 一丝不挂 in English? 一丝不挂 English meaning, 一絲不掛的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.