一丝不挂的 meaning in English
How to pronounce "一丝不挂的"Use "一丝不挂的" in a sentence
- The strong struck down the weak, the ragged spat on the naked .
- On the top of the howth tram alone crying to the rain : naked women
- I ' d have to see you naked
- Love is a naked child : do you think he has pockets for money
- And you ' ll be naked
- Sergeant howie ： religious ? with ruined churches , no ministers , no priests . . . and children dancing naked
- Unclad athletes from all over the country participated in a wide range of sports on australia ' s first official nudist beach
- He felt very uncomfortable the first time he went into a public bath and found himself among many other bathers all wearing their birthday suits
- Then the eyes of both of them were opened and they discovered that they were naked ; so they stitched fig - leaves together and made themselves loincloths
- They had been telling her as they came along that six absolutely naked negroes would serve up nana s supper , and she now grew anxious about them and asked to see them . labordette called her a goose and besought her to be silent
What is the meaning of 一丝不挂的 in English and how to say 一丝不挂的 in English? 一丝不挂的 English meaning, 一絲不掛的的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.