一丝一毫 meaning in English
[ yīsīyīháo ] Pronunciation:
- I looked at him, and had not the slightest doubt he was sincere .
- My mother did not suffer her authority to pass from her without a shadow of protest .
- Everything had been done behind the scenes, hush-hush, without any leaks to the media .
- It was always odious to her to have any small fears or contrivances about her actions .
- Don ' t hurt the people who love you very much
- I deny that i have any connection with this leaflet
- We do n ' t want to do anything to stress them .
- And what happened today does nothing to diminish it
- The reading was all about jim , and just described him to a dot
- But i imagined you in every detail