一丁点儿 meaning in English
How to pronounce "一丁点儿"Chinese meaning for "一丁点儿"Use "一丁点儿" in a sentence
- He had not changed, not in the very least .
- Nobody budged you an inch .
- There's not a damn thing special about any of us .
- There was hardly a touch of earth in her love for clare .
- The man died very suddenly from drinking a small amount of rum after eating a large quantity of bananas .
- The indian civilian, glancing at shelton in an affectionate and doubtful way, replied: "you haven't changed a bit, old chap. "
- He doesn ' t know diddly - jack about what we ' re doing
- I ' ll have a wee drop of cream in my coffee
- Doctor , i m no coward ; no , not i - not so much
- The merest noise is enough to wake him
What is the meaning of 一丁点儿 in English and how to say 一丁点儿 in English? 一丁点儿 English meaning, 一丁點兒的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.